Pages

"I dream of becoming like this someday!"


A SYSTEM ANALYST...


6 years from now I would have read a job hiring with some of these classifications that I would like to become with..



JOB DESCRIPTION:

System Analyst(IT) - Responsible for studying procedure and end-user requirements in the organization



QUALIFICATIONS:



bounce Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Information Technology or any related course with at least 2-3 yrs. experience in system analysis

bounce Experience in Visual Basic, Java Script,HTML, and software tools such as Microsoft Office.

bounce Proficient in system analysis and design

3 comments:

penflame said...

Ohh I see.. Is that what a system analyst does? Hmm well, what can I say? Good luck to your dream future career!


[Hey! Why do I feel that I'm always giving out comments to ALL entries of my fwends? Come on, log on to http://www.charmainespeaksup.blogspot.com
It's waiting for you. Add me to your link ok? And pls do drop comments to my entries. You're free to read my soul's reflections!

March Dawn said...

reach for your goals and dreams magz!..
i know you can make it!..
heheh..
God Bless..

Roy said...

Even if you could not reach this dream of yours, I just hope that you get what you want and you enjoy it.

That's all!