Pages

PRELIM EXAM


Yesterday we had our Prelim exam on our Computer Programming 2 subject(JAVA). It was scheduled 5:00-6:30, supposedly we are going to take the exam last Tuesday but due to scarcity of computer units in the laboratory we are not able to join our batch mate. But then, I could say that there's no need to regret because our exam yesterday is such a worth keeping for .

Even though I don't perfect the exam and my program lacks one condition, still Sir Jappeht assure us that we already passed the exam for he saw our great effort. Yeah, it's really worth remembering because a lot of unexpected things happen but I just want to keep it to myself and to the people who are around yesterday. To end this post, I want to leave a short reminder: " Ayaw ug HILAK sa laing tao kay UYAB lang ang ginahilakan!." heheh =)

4 comments:

Kate said...

good for you!!!

at least your future is looking bright. unlike my future in OR... i want to cry.

about your quote, hmmm...i can't relate because i haven't been to that situation before. hehehe.

*i'd appreciate your comments, too...*

Anonymous said...

hehehehe... looks like the "EFFORT" did the job for you... hehehe

the bottom line is... "naa na di ka experience anang uyab2??? hehehe hilak2 pu di ka???"

congratz!!! at least bright na imo FUTURE...XOXOXO

jamesmalibiran said...

char., wow.. tan.awa mags kaya lage na.. yaw lng hunahuna na libog or lisud, kay kng i kip nimo sa imong mind na lisod.. natural, maglisod jd ka.. sbay lng sa daloy kumbaga..

"keep moving forward" **wink

toinks! unsa ma ng uyab?!? sakit lng na sa heart..hihi.. peace! =)

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a question as you did in the fall delivery of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=meda mp3 splitter 3.2 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the dreary methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg