Pages

another one..

Second consultation had passed and I should be posting this after our consultation but I really dont have a time to surf the net. Anyway, a consultation with Sir RSG was not new to us but we're still nervous anytime we had a meeting with him.

Well, again it's fun. At first, Sir RSG had make fun of us, saying that he should not suppose to check our paper that time because the date indicated in our gantt chart for consultation perion hal already passed. He even told us to leave.(Sir was just kidding.heheü) Determined to finish our major paper earlier, we wait until he sat down and accept our major paper.

In the middle of the consultation one of my group mate Alyssa(gaubo..I dont know what's the right term..hehe)So Sir RSG had offer her strepsils, after that me having a cough also(gaubo.sorry I really dont know what to say.haha) But Sir RSG said that I was just acting so that I could have the strepsils also. In the end, I and Alyssa got the strepsils and thank Sir RSG.

So much for that.hehe There's still a lot of revisions that we should do. But atleast from 10%, our paper have reached up to 50%. And I'm glad for all the corrections of Sir RSG, because of those we have been challenged to do more and get better for our success in the future.

Just this morning, I've seen our grades posted in the faculty room. All of us got an INC grade. But according to Sir, we had until October 17, 2008 to appeal our grades. For us, we will not wait until the deadline. We were very positive that we could finish it earlier and I hope this time our major paper will going to be alright and accepted.ü

I just want to add, before the day of the consultation, my cellphone have been stolen. I was really depressed and I could not see myself without a cp in a day. But thanks to Sir because he lessen my depression because of the 40% he added.hehe

3 comments:

March Dawn said...

ahm..
nice..

March Dawn said...

i like the post..

mae said...

marren, yaw na au ka pressure ha..hehe

uki ra na uie..agi man ta tanan ana..