Pages

S.Y. 2009-2010


First Day of Class!
At last, I've visited my blog..

To start, we just had our first meeting for our subject MIS1 this morning under Sir RSG. I really woke up very early in order not to be late in class. Knowing Sir RSG, being late in class is a minus points for him.

I could say that we had a great discussion this morning even if we are just few in the class. Still, a lot of ideas have been shared. The first thing he asked is all about the subject MIS.
What is Management? someone answered; "facilitating,supervising and managing." That's right, management is all about managing your time, work or anything that you should manage in order to do efficient work.

But let me give you a definition that we just learned this morning. Management implies that someone has to be managed which means that he can inherit functions and capabilities to work independently. However, we people don't want to be controlled right? So, if we speak about MIS; we will only manage the software and hardware but never the people ware. Thus, we should be guided or lead by our leaders in order to work independently.

Also, we have learned the 4 key activities in Management if I'm not mistaken, it is PDOC or the Planning, Directing, Organizing and Controlling.

With these discussions, I hope this would be a good start for our future activities ahead of us!

0 comments: